The CalGroups - AD Sync feature allows you set your CalGroups group to automatically show up as a group in Active Directory.
Some things to know about the feature:
- You must already have access to a CalGroups Org or App folder space as an admin
- The maximum size of groups eligible to sync is 3500 members. If you need to sync groups larger than 3500, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a separate request
- Email email@example.com with a request to enable sync to AD, and include the name of the folder space you want to enable syncing in
- We will allow syncing for your admin group, which gives you control over syncing for any group in your folder space
- Once you receive confirmation that your group has AD sync enabled, follow the instructions on How to Sync Your CalGroup to AD
- Note: Special Purpose Accounts (SPAs) and CalNet Sponsored Guest Accounts do not sync to AD